Saturday, November 19, 2011

03 Picasso exclusive. How do I program the auto lights using the auto button on the light stalk.?

Turn the ignition switch to the 'accessory' position (the stage just before ignition 'on' so there is only the battery light lit on the dash display). Push and hold the button on the end of the indicator stalk (marked 'auto'). After a few seconds you will hear a bleep, the system is now set. To disable it do the same thing again. When it gets dark, when you drive into your garage or cover the sensor on the windscreen the lights automatically come on.

03 Picasso exclusive. How do I program the auto lights using the auto button on the light stalk.?
I have exactly the same system on my pug 406 and set it exactly as moon the loon says. Only trouble is its made me lazy !!!

choose roller blades

No comments:

Post a Comment