Saturday, November 19, 2011

If someone wanted to stalk or spy on me, can they get information about my airline travel itineraries online?

My exboyfriend has been able to track my travel even though I did not communicate my plans to him and we do not share bank accounts or credit cards. He does however have my social security number.

If someone wanted to stalk or spy on me, can they get information about my airline travel itineraries online?
Thats bad... you need the reservation number however to check most reservations online... maybe he called the airline and "proved" that he was you (with your SSN) so that they would tell him the intinerary... Thats not a good situation you are in... dont share your SSN with ANYONE!!... I would contact your local Social Security office and see if they can issue you a new number or something...


No comments:

Post a Comment