Thursday, May 20, 2010

Can trolls still stalk u although you blocked ur answers/questions?

Ok, like 2-3 weeks ago I had some troll stalking me, deleting all of my questions. Today, I logged on and nearly every question I posted was deleted...and in my email the reason was blank. So, can they somehow still manage to find my answers/questions and delete them...and is it possible that one of my contacts/fans is a troll...if so, then what should I do?





THANKS!

Can trolls still stalk u although you blocked ur answers/questions?
just make all your q's and a's private. also delete anyone without a lot of points, anyone new, or anyone you dont know well. good luck! =]


ok i looked at your contacts maybe Ben C. he has only like 105 points, no pic, and made his account last month.
Reply:They can if they have more than one account.


You may want to change your user name for awhile to throw them off.


You may also want to check your fan list %26amp; remove the ones you don't know well. Sure there may be trolls stuck in your fan/contact list.


You can also make your Q%26amp;A private so others can not view your profile.


Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment