Sunday, May 23, 2010

I suspect my EX has uploaded spyware on my computer to stalk me.?

How can i find out for sure, so that I can press charges.

I suspect my EX has uploaded spyware on my computer to stalk me.?
Try control alt delete, see if there's any kinda key loggers in there. Other than that look for programs you don't recognise and investigate them. Or long shot, look up those type of programs, and type the names you find into the search option on the computer. There may be better ways but those are my ideas. The guy that did it to me wasn't smart enough to register the program, so it crashed my full screen programs asking me to register this weird program I had never heard of.
Reply:Gotta have a detective check it out (for a small fee) It'll give you peace of mind in any case... also speak to your Internet provider and ask if they have any suggestions...





Oh, you must check your phone lines. In and out of your home... can't get into it over here. You can contact me if you'd like.


No comments:

Post a Comment